Friday, February 23, 2007

You Want to Be Fooled

I just finished watching the Prestige DVD, and I thought it was a cool show, and then I remembered this video. I love real magic and I've seen a ton of magic.

I like being accosted on the street by people who want to put me in their TV shows without compensation.

And I really like it because I'm not an actor. Have you seen me act? Trust me no one would mistake me for an actor.

But I'll tell you what, I'm really good at believing stuff.

Like stuffing your arm under a dudes jacket and shirt and having your hand appear from between the buttons, and I would totally believe that he put his arm through the dudes chest. It would totally work on a guy wearing a t-shirt too. Your hand would just melt right through the cloth. I wonder if that is a super power, "Melting Cloth Hand Man", I would have the coolest costume.


No comments: